- The 2015-16 Curling season will begin on:
- Sunday Nov. 8th @ 5:30
- Wednesday Nov. 11th @ 5:30 & 7:00.
- Season will run through the end of February.
- This year it is NO PAY, NO PLAY. Teams will not be allowed to curl until all of their dues are We still have people who have not paid from past years.
- We also are requiring only one check per team. In years past we have received 70 or more checks. It is extremely difficult to know which check is for whom or what team. ONE CHECK for EACH TEAM PLEASE!
- If you have any questions concerning payment of dues, contact Grant Asell at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have hired someone to set up the ice again before each match.
- We want to set up a pool of potential curlers/subs. If you know anyone interested in curling as a sub or full time, Jerry Demars will be the point man for this & can be reached at: email@example.com
- Go here for new registration forms
Each year we offer ad space for our local restaurants on the ice. If you are interested in purchasing ad space on the ice, please contact our club. 3rd Base Bar & Grill, Village Square, Lucky Moose Bar & Grill, Cafe Zona Rosa, Am. Legion Post 134, Bensons, Outdoorsman Cafe, The Boulders, Baker Law Office, Leech Lake Brewing